The Ronald McDonald House and the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms serve families through the generous support of individuals, corporations, church, and civic groups. The following items keep the House and Family Rooms ready to meet the needs of our guests. Thank you for thinking of us!
Weekly Wishlist. Week of 12/02/2013
- Single serve chips, pretzels, etc.
- Single serve snacks and treats
- Disposable silverware
- 13 gallon kitchen trash bags
- Breakfast items including pop tarts, granola bars and cereal
- Single serve meals
- Single serve fruits and applesauce
2013 Holiday Wish-List
Please also consider joining our annual Holiday tradition and help us create personalized gift baskets to cheer our families during the holidays.
Please click here to see our 2013 Holiday Wish-List. Thank you for thinking of our families during the Holidays!
The House and Family Rooms could always use donations of the following items:
*Most needed items appear in bold
- Breakfast items: Pop-tarts, cereal
- Single-Serve items: Fruit Cups, Granola Bars, Chips, Crackers, and Snacks
- Microwavable Single Serve Meals: Soup, Stew, Pasta, etc.
- Powdered creamer
- Milk, eggs
- Fresh Fruit
- Clorox Wipes
- Disposable Floor Dusting Sheets (Wet & Dry)
- Swiffer mops and Swiffer cleaner
- Disposable hot and cold cups
- Sturdy Plastic Forks and Spoons
- Sturdy Disposable Bowls
- Sturdy Disposable Plates
- Batteries-9 volt & size D
- 13 gallon trashbags
Quart and gallon ziploc bags
- $58 – adopt a family for a night
- $2,030 – adopt all 35 families for a night
- Gift Cards: Groceries, gas, restaurants, super stores, etc.