Join Us in Celebrating 35 Years!
$35 for 35
Help us celebrate by making a gift!
Your support means that families can stay close to each other and to the care their children need.
This endpoint has been retired
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
- Latham family founded RMHWS in memory of their son Alan
- Doors opened on September 14, 1984
- 10-bedroom “home-away-from-home” for families whose children needed medical care in Winston-Salem
- Friends of the RMH formed to provide volunteer support, community engagement, and fundraising
- Events such as Ronald’s Rainbow Revue follies and Light a Luminary established to raise funds for the House
- RMHWS celebrated 10th Birthday
- Property next door purchased and renovated to expand to 17 bedrooms
- Family Support Services (FSS) program founded to address the non-medical needs of guest families
- Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at Brenner Children’s Hospital and Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center opened to provide a place of respite and rejuvenation for families with children in the hospital
- Teens with Heart summer volunteer program established
- Sport a Shirt, Share a Night annual fundraiser launched
- Grand opening of the “House that Love Built” featuring 35 bedrooms
- Annual Character Breakfast fundraiser established
- Daily shuttle service to and from Forsyth Medical Center began with the gift of our Ronald Car
- Aunt Pauline’s Pushcart rolled out to serve moms on the antepartum unit at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center