The Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem provides a “home away from home” for families with children receiving treatment in our community’s medical facilities.
Located steps away from Brenner Children’s Hospital, right down the road from Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, and close to other medical facilities, the House allows quick accessibility to a child’s bedside. We also provide:
- 35 bedrooms with private baths
- Communal kitchen with pantry items, fresh foods, and meals provided through community donations
- Living and play areas including an outdoor playground
- Linens, towels, and toiletries
- Family Support Services program including education, recreation, and referral services
- Resource Library, Computer and Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Secure facility with staff available onsite 24/7
- Knowledgeable, caring staff and volunteers whose main priority is our families
The House is available to families 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.