When you donate your vehicle to the Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem, you are helping keep families together.
Any vehicle in any condition is accepted, including autos, trucks, sport utility vehicles, motor homes, boats, airplanes, and farm and construction equipment.
Donating a vehicle is easy! One Car One Difference will pick up your vehicle for free and the proceeds from the sale will help our families! You will receive a receipt to use for your itemized tax-deduction.
The process is simple:
- Contact One Car One Difference
- Your vehicle is towed for free
- Your vehicle is auctioned
- You receive a sales receipt to use for your itemized tax-deduction
- RMH Winston-Salem receives the net proceeds for vehicle donations
To make your donation, please call One Car One Difference at 855 227-7435 (toll-free) or visit www.OneCarHelpsRMHC.com
One Car One Difference is a program of Insurance Auto Auctions, which has partnered with Ronald McDonald House Charities on this vehicle donation program to ensure the maximum return for the Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem on donated vehicles.