The Ronald McDonald House and the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms serve families through the generous support of individuals, corporations, church, and civic groups.
The following items keep the House and Family Rooms ready to meet the needs of our guests. Thank you for thinking of us!
*Most needed items appear in bold
- Single-serve snacks and treats: chips, crackers, pretzels, cookies, raisins, nuts, etc.
- Single-serve breakfast items: pop tarts, granola bars, cereal, etc.
- Single-serve meals
- Single-serve fruits
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Microwaveable paper bowls and plates
- All Purpose Spray Cleaner
- Clorox Wipes
- Sugar and sugar packets
- Milk and Creamer
- Disposable paper hot and cold cups with lids (no styrofoam please)
- Tea bags (assorted flavors)
- 13 gallon trash bags
- Disposable Floor Dusting Sheets (Wet & Dry)
- Swiffer mops and Swiffer cleaner
- Liquid hand soap
- Preemie and newborn diapers, onesies and outfits
- Baby/toddler small toys and rattles
- Princess tiaras and wands for young girls
- Soduku and word search books
- Craft project kits (individual or large)
- Pretty Journals for moms and dads
- Teen & Adult BINGO prizes/gifts: DVDs, playing cards, sports trivia books, baseball hats, umbrellas, small tool kits or tools, older child craft projects, older child/adult puzzles or travel games
We do not currently have a need for children’s puzzles or crayons.
- $70 – adopt a family for a night
- $2,450 – adopt all 35 families for a night
- Gift Cards: Groceries, gas, restaurants, super stores, etc.
Print a Wish List
We welcome groups that would like to make projects for our family. Below we’ve listed ideas that are popular with our families. If you are interested in a seasonal gift, or have other items you would like to donate please contact Heather Rompel, Family Support Services Manager at HeatherR@rmhws.org or (336) 970-5657.
- Due to our infection control policy and to protect the privacy of our families, we do not allow groups or individuals to personally distribute gifts. Donations are distributed by House staff.
- All donated items should be brand new and in original packaging.
- Toys should not be wrapped as presents.
- While families appreciate messages of hope and inspiration, please refrain from including religious messages.