Send Love to our RMH families! Help us reach our goal of 10,000 Valentine’s Day cards hanging in our House and Family Rooms.
- Have your classroom (or child’s classroom) make cards during free time.
- Get your Sunday School or Small Group involved by seeing how many cards you can make.
- Gather around the table with your family and friends and spend the evening making handmade cards.
- Make cards as a team-building activity at your next business meeting.
- Include general Valentine’s messages of love and support.
- No religious messages, please.
- Jokes, artwork, and creativity are encouraged!
- Mail or drop off your cards at RMHWS by February 1.
Questions? Contact Sarah Thompson at 336-970-5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show us your photos with the hashtag #SendLove and follow our progress on Facebook and Instagram!