Send Love to our RMH families! Help us reach our goal of 10,000 Valentine’s Day cards hanging in our House and Family Rooms.
“It brightened our day to see all of the cards hanging around the halls.” – Bartz Family
- Have your classroom (or child’s classroom) make cards during free time.
- Get your Sunday School or Small Group involved by seeing how many cards you can make.
- Gather around the table with your family and friends and spend the evening making handmade cards.
- Make cards as a team-building activity at your next business meeting.
- Include general Valentine’s messages of love and support.
- No religious messages, please.
- Jokes, artwork, and creativity are encouraged!
- We welcome cards in English and Spanish.
- Mail or drop off your cards at RMHWS (419 S. Hawthorne Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103) by February 1.
Download a flyer to share: 2020 Send Love Flyer
Questions? Contact Sarah Thompson at 336-970-5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.